Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager at Diaplous Limited – Alkanes
Business Development Manager at Diaplous Limited – Alkanes
Alkanes – Diaplous Services Limited (Member of Mogtech Group Limited) is a wholly indigenous company incorporated in 2012 to provide support services to the Upstream sector of the Oil & Gas Industry. We own, operate and manage Crew Service Vessels (CSVs), Security Service Vessels (SSVs), Anchor handling vessels, Fast Support Intervention Vessels (FSIVs), Tug Boats, Barges and other Marine Offshore Equipment. We also do procurement in the areas of Safety equipment, communication equipment, Petroleum Product haulage and Security.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job-Level: Mid-Level Management
Reporting Line: Head, Business Development
Max Age Limit: 35
Job Summary (Role Purpose Statement)
- The Business development supervisor, will work towards business expansion activities of the organization, improving on the market position, locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Improving on the market position, locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Work with the Head of Business development in developing growth strategies focused on improved organization’s financial position and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for the design/implementation of strategies to get the Company registered and sustained with International Oil Companies as Vendors and Contractors.
- Develop business dealings from DPR Permits to NIPEX product codes documentation, and source for jobs.
- In conjunction with the Head of Business development, responsible for coordinating strategic planning and business development functions of the company in areas where we already have DPR Permits including Marine Vessel Supply & Operations, Offshore Operations Support Services among others; and new areas of business prospects.
- Responsible for liaising with International Oil Companies and Major Oil Companies in identifying and executing profitable business opportunities.
- Preparation of all documentations necessary for requests for proposals (RFPs), Expression of Interests (EOI) and Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Proactively develop and nurture cordial relationships with all the Government Regulatory agencies (NAPIMS, NUPRC, NIMASA, NCDMB etc.).
- First Degree
- 6 – 8 years experience in business development, in upstream oil and gas
- Strong Financial and Analytical skills
- Computer Literate (Knowledge of Microsoft suites and other related software)
- Project Management certification and Experience is an advantage.
- 35 years as maximum age limit.
- Must have experience working in the upstream oil service sector
- Must have adequate experience in a company with similar business
- Ability to source jobs, with verifiable track records of jobs initiated, won and completed, understanding the workings of the industry and key markets
- Must have active and great relationships with people in NIPEX, NAPIMS, NUPRC and NCDMB
- Have great business relationships with IOCs and servicing companies
- Time management and planning skills
- Fair and Competitive Pay
- Health coverage
- Working in a progressive organization with a team of great minds
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested applicants that have the stated requirements and essentials should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.