Job Vacancy: Technical Support Associate at CreditRegistry
Technical Support Associate at CreditRegistry
CreditRegistry – CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc “CreditRegistry”, is the pioneer and leading credit bureau operator in Nigeria. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
- The Technical Support Associate is responsible for providing first-hand technical support to subscribers
- Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
- Experiment with and test CreditRegistry software and properly document and report issues, errors or bugs in the software to the appropriate department.
- Update documentation relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentation for new features of the software.
- Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations
- Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
- Analyze data from the subscriber’s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
- Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically (on a monthly basis).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree or HND in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or a related field
- Must have 1- 3 Years of experience in a Technical support role.
- Attention to detail
- Basic scripting and programming experience
- Extensive PC experience
- Familiar with support tickets and knowledge-based systems.
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Willingness to explore new technologies
- Knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Zealous approach to problem-solving and customer service
- High level of concentration and commitment.
- Dedication to problem-solving.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application for Technical Support Associate” as the subject of the email.