Job Vacancy: Manager, Quality & Sustainability at Iwosan Investments Limited
Manager, Quality & Sustainability at Iwosan Investments Limited
Iwosan Investments Limited is a newly formed healthcare investment holding company which is dedicated to investing in the Nigerian Healthcare market. The Company was set up from the promoters’ passion to improve Nigeria’s healthcare landscape by making investments in key healthcare infrastructure across the country – Iwosan means “to cure or to heal” and this accurately projects the mission of the promoters to provide much-needed capital to increase and sustain local capacity and access to quality healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Quality & Sustainability
- Professional Certification in healthcare Quality: e.g ISQUA Fellowship, CPHQ, etc. will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years in a management role in a healthcare setting.
- Minimum of 3 years as Quality manager.
- Experience with the implementation of international accreditation standards
- Data analytics.
- Communication, and project management at the minimum.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.