Job Vacancy: Office Administration Manager at PG Consulting Limited
PG Consulting Limited is a recruitment, training, and business consulting firm. We provide our clients – businesses and corporate organizations – across different industries with superior human capital, high-quality training, and cutting-edge consulting to help them drive organizational growth, multiply staff productivity, gain appropriate market positioning, and maximize profit. Over the course of almost 20 years of our existence, we have serviced various organizations, many of which are strong indigenous brands operating with global standards.
We are most inclined to build strong brands and support business growth across industries. Our preference is to work with our clients as partners on an ongoing basis towards making their organizations internally effective and more profitable. As we grow into the future, the sustaining core of our operations is working with you, all the way, from People to Profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administration Manager
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing the provision of administrative support to the office, which includes maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
- Planning: Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes, Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Facility Management: Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians, Air conditions, Water dispenser machines, office door and key repairs, tables and chairs, and other office equipment. Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Vehicle Maintenance and Journey Management System: effectively manage vehicles and other assets, Registration, licensing, and compliance with FRSC/LASTMA/TRACE, oversee and analyze operations with the aim of improving processes and ultimately increasing the overall efficiency of the company cars.
- Drivers Management: Manage the drivers. This includes hiring, training, and scheduling, as well as day-to-day communications and route management, and ensuring that drivers are as efficient as possible.
- Office Hygiene: Supervise and maintain adequate office hygiene to include cleaning schedules, pantry hygiene, coaching and trainin of stewards for serving of tea to management and visitors
- Offiice Supplies & Stationeries: Ensure adequate supply of office drinking water, stationeries, Toiletries, tables, chairs cleaning materials and provide usage sheet for management review
- HSE: Ensuring the Admin team maintains the safety policies of the company for the safety of employees and office properties.
- Record Keeping: Ensuring accurate records on office inventory and office facilities, usage of water, Air condition maintenance sheet, Hygiene scheduling records, vehicle maintenance records (including purchases of spare parts)
- Expatriates Residence: Coordinating and maintenance of adequte safe enviroment within expatriate residences Inspection of new apartment, legal agreement with Estate Agents, facility inspection, rent renewal and estate security/due payment. Monitoring diesel consumption of generators through the team and ensure diesel for generator doesn’t go below buffer stock level. Liaise with apartment landlords as required for premise management and maintenance. Maintain the rent agreement,
- Statutories: Interfacing with Federal and State Government Agencies – Immigration, Ogun State Waste Mgt Authority , OGIRS, OGEPA, Ogun State Environment and updating the GM and Commercial Head on matters to be attended
- Travel & ticketing: In line with policy and approval, arrange travel and hotel bookings for expatriates and visitors, liaise with immigration, airport assistance teams for smooth transit of all Sonata travellers
- Initiating all payment processes for vendors and supporting procurement processes, in collaboration with the Accounts and Commercial team.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field with 15+ years work experience.
- At least 5 years experience leading an administration team
- Nigerian native languages (Hausa, Tiv, Idoma, etc), strong English skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Proven experience as an administration manager in a mid sized/large company
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in people management, discussions
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.