Job Vacancy: Pastry Chef at Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited
Pastry Chef at Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited
Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited is one of the best, well-structured and beautifully managed hotels on the mainland. Our employees are our first priority and as such we give room for fair play whilst maintaining best practices in the corporate world. Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites LTD runs three arms such as the Hotel, Restaurant and Eatery. We assure you the best of career experience and growth as you join us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen
- Come up with recipe ideas from scratch
- Plan the menu of desserts and pastry to complement savory items
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times
- Oversee a team of junior pastry cooks and other staff members as necessary
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients.
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient workspace.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC, HND or OND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven experience working as a pastry chef in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Able to follow recipes and instructions accurately
- Good knowledge of pastry arts and ingredients
- Confident culinary techniques and skills
- Good sense of planning and preparation for the day ahead
- Diligent and meticulous in making and receiving orders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Punctual and discipline to ensure optimal work performance
- Physically able to stand for long hours every day in a hot kitchen.
N80,000 – N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.