Job Vacancy: Business Development Executive (Grants & Research Writer) at EnergyMall Nigeria
Energymall is Nigeria’s online & offline retailer of energy and building efficiency products, project supplies and installation services. Simply put, we are online to serve you from the comfort of your home and offline, if you want a physical understanding of the product before purchasing and embarking on your project. From lighting supplies to inverters and thermal insulation, our passion is to provide you the competitive pricing, technical know-how and reliable delivery required to excel in personal and organizational projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Grants & Research Writer)
- Identifying and cultivating prospective grants, investors and capital stewards in line with set goals.
- Coordinate applications for events, trainings, incubators and brand image management for increased visibility of the company as relevant to funding goals.
- Research, write, and/or oversee the preparation of proposals, pitch decks, reports, documents, and other development-related communication materials in support of the funding activities.
- Assists and/or leads in short- and long-range strategic planning activities to create and implement funding goals and objectives.
- Working knowledge of modern presentation, design and word processing apps is required.
- Sound verbal and communication skills are non-negotiable.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.