Job Vacancy: Warehouse Auditor at Deloitte Nigeria
Warehouse Auditor at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Auditor
Location: Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
- Perform process based and follow up audits that focuses on identifying risks within warehouse processes.
- Apply data analytics approaches to drive warehouse efficiencies, assess and monitor risks, develop audit plans, build and analyze hypotheses to solve complex warehouse problems.
- Eliminate redundant warehouse audit processes and introduce best practices and innovative means to carry out effective appraisals of the warehouse.
- Maintain and report discrepancies found during receiving, stocking, order picking or distribution such as items counts and description.
- Ensure adherence to warehouse Standard Operating Procedures and perform the ethical audit for warehouse staff.
- 5 – 8 years experience as an internal auditor.
- Experience in a FMCG warehouse will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only interested and qualified candidates who are open to a 50/50 job mobility between Lagos and Ibadan should apply.