Job Vacancy: Business Development Officer at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Business Development Officer to be a part of our Sales team.
- You should be able to help the company improve its sales profits.
- Building and maintaining long-term business relations with clients and stakeholders.
- Gathering and analyzing customer feedback.
- Ensuring that the company’s products and services meet the clients and customer requirements.
- Recruiting and training team members.
- Researching competitor market and developing business strategies accordingly.
- Reviewing the product development process and suggesting improvements.
- Developing ways to reduce business costs and improve company profits.
- Conducting in-depth research to identify new business opportunities.
- Presenting and negotiating business deals with clients and stakeholders.
- Coordinating with the Business Development Manager to determine new growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience as a Business Development Officer, Business Development Manager, or a similar role in the Sales department.
- Holding an excellent sales record.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Having an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of any sensitive information.
- Ability to offer improved customer service.
- Must understand website management.
- Must be able to manage graphics and publicity materials.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.