Job Vacancy: Finance Analyst at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Finance Analyst at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customized, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, in a manufacturing industry is a MUST
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
N130,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.