Job Vacancy: Talent Executive at Dreamworks Intergrated System Limited
Dreamworks Integrated Systems Limited, is an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Integrated Systems LTD with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity. We engage in the importation, distribution and support services of ICT products from the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) across the country over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Talent Executive to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
- Talent Executive responsibilities include but are not limited to sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews, and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Requirements and Skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven 3-4 years work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or talent executive role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.