Job Vacancy: Mechanical Industrial Engineer at UNICANE Industries Limited
Mechanical Industrial Engineer at UNICANE Industries Limited – 4 Openings
Unicane Industries Limited was established and incorporated as a private limited company in the year 2013 under the company Acts of 1990. Unicane Industries Limited is a member of a long-standing group in Nigeria founded in 1953.The group is a leading ethanol producer in Africa and an industrial group of long experience and very good standing. The group is continuously expanding its activities which now count a wide range of agro-allied activities that include cassava to ethanol processing and refining. At present, its factory is located in Jamata, Kogi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Industrial Engineer
Location: Jamata-Lokoja, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally Reports to: Head of Mechanical
Slots: 4 Openings
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- We are looking for a Mechanical Industrial Engineer to join our mechanical and engineering team.
- A Mechanical Industrial Engineer, possesses the detailed knowledge of a company’s machines necessary to perform maintenance and repair duties.
- A Mechanical Industrial Engineer Must have experience with tools and machinery, and should be able to use generalized knowledge of a mechanical system to formulate specific solutions to problems.
- Since many mechanical engineers work in fast-paced industries, they are often called upon to make safe and effective repairs in a short amount of time, so performance under pressure is a must for this job.
- Trouble shooting and repairing Centrifugal or multistage pumps
- Able to change the mechanical seal and bearings
- Troubleshooting and repairing Agitators and gearboxes
- Coupling Alignment such as normal coupling or gear coupling
- Maintaining, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, generators, chemical metering systems, , equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, and a variety of other energy services equipment
- They are also responsible for devising safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws.
- Keep meticulous records of machine service history
- HND or B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering or related Degree.
- Minimum of 8 years’ hands on experience as a Mechanical Industrial Engineer.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to work and learn independently.
- Operation monitoring.
- Critical thinking.
- Complex problem solving.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned task.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.