Job Vacancy: Merchandiser at Ohan Corporate Services
Ohan Corporate Services is an Outsourcing and Recruiting firm that hires qualified and competent personnel to fill in vacant positions for an organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandiser
Location: Lagos Mainland / Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Merchandise product for display as well as placement in a way that attracts sales at customer stores plus secondary perimeter locations;
- Provide sales support to sales associate;
- Promote and enhance sales of the Product on display of product;
- Break down orders in receiving area; moving product onto displays;
- Maintain quality as well as quantity of products by rotating products; checking code dates to make sure freshness; replenishing product with back stock;
- Maintain fixture cleanliness to enhance sales;
- Carry out daily schedules according to assigned customer locations;
- Communicate with warehouse personnel district manager regarding product discrepancies and/or customer issues;
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times when communicating with store management; customers or store personnel as well as the public; adhering to customer policies procedures in compliance with standards; and
- Coordinate product merchandising needs as well as customer requirements with field sales associates; field sales support reset specialists.
- All other responsibilities that would be assigned from time to time by the Agency.
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Must reside on Lagos Mainland/ Island (Ikeja, Kola, Lekki and its environs)
- A proven work experience as a Merchandiser (Knowledge on Electronic Products is an advantage).
- Ability to drive sales.
- Good Communication
- Excellent Customer Service
- Time Management
- Marketing skills
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For more enquiries Call: 08145179099.