Job Vacancy: Freelance Cinematography Instructors at Ai Multimedia Academy
Ai Multimedia Academy is the foremost multimedia school in Nigeria and we are dedicated to training passionate individuals in media and creative design skill sets. Our courses are designed to equip students with the necessary skills and experience required to play their part in transforming the creative and digital media landscape. Each of our courses leads towards a specific career path and skill certifications. Our classes are taught by industry experts with many years of experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Cinematography Instructor
Location: Ogba – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- As cinematography instructor you will be responsible for teaching students the technical and artistic aspects of capturing and creating visual media, such as films, television shows, and commercials. This may include topics like camera operation, lighting, composition, and visual storytelling.
- The instructor may also be responsible for developing and implementing curriculum, assessing student progress, and maintaining a safe and organized learning environment.
- In addition to teaching, a cinematography instructor may also have practical experience in the field and may be asked to provide professional development opportunities for students or to serve as a mentor.
- Strong communication and instructional skills, as well as a passion for the art of cinematography, are important qualities for a successful cinematography instructor.
Skills and Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND or Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Adequate experience in handling various types of professional cameras and oher production equipment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premire Pro CC 2019-2023.
- Age: Not more than 35 years
- Gender: Male or Female
- Interested candidates must reside around Ogba, Agege, Ikeja, Ojodu, Barger, Ifako and the environs.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, CV (in PDF) and a link to their Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.