Job Vacancy: Business Development Officer at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. Our Services are: Re-inventing Recruitment, HR Audit Service, In-House Training, Outsourcing & Background Check
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate would carry out research, document preparation, engagement and conversion of high net individual sales for its suites of services.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within the Lagos area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging the organization network.
- Identify potential clients and decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Conduct environmental scanning.
- Close deals
- Minimum of Master’s Degree or Second class upper First Degree Person specification
- Excellent Communication (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management track records, has Great Interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to take initiative.
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years-High Net Individual Sales Experience and understanding of Lagos’ Commercial landscape is Critical.
Wage: N120,000 -150,000, and Bonus: Between 250,000 – 300,000 Naira per quarter subject to performance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a 500-word article explaining why they are a good fit, and articulating a synopsis of the strategy they would deploy towards delivering high net executives to attend our training programmes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidate will be contacted within 4 days of this advert.
- For more information, contact: 014549669, +234 912 756 4416 (WhatsApp).