Job Vacancy: Head, Web Acquiring at Accelerex Network Limited
Head, Web Acquiring at Accelerex Network Limited
Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents. We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Web Acquiring
- We are seeking an experienced professional with experience in the commercialization of web payment gateway and collections products and/or solutions.
- As the Head of Web Acquiring, you will own the products, lead new merchant acquisitions, build new partnerships, and consistently deliver excellent web payment and collections experience to our merchants and their customers.
- Own and drive improvements of the web acquiring and collections products
- Oversee business development, market penetration and PR strategies for the commercialization of the payment gateway and collection products including growth and expansion into new markets
- Cultivate and leverage long term relationships of key partners and stakeholders
- Actively collect feedback from customers and collaborate with the relevant teams to improve marketing communication, value delivery, and overall customer experience
- Prepare and present business performance reports to globalaccelerex.com executive management and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the corporate strategy formulation and execution
- 5 to 10 years of sales and/or product management experience with a minimum of 3 years in a senior management/leadership role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with relevant trainings and/or certifications
- Previous experience in similar role may be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience: Sales/marketing, key account management, product management
- Leadership ability: decision-maker, strong communicator, collaborative, sense of ownership
- Strategic Thinking: Understands distinctive strategies, recognizes patterns, interprets market and performance data effectively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.