Job Vacancy: Membership Drive Executive at the National Institute of Credit Administration
Membership Drive Executive at the National Institute of Credit Administration
The National Institute of Credit Administration as a chartered prestigious body of eminent credit management elites, NICA is empowered by law to control, supervise and regulate credit management profession in Nigeria. The Institute preserves, promotes and protects the integrity and interest of credit business across sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Drive Executive
Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Your primary job roles are as stated below:
- Drive the NICA Membership operations in a fair, objective and courteous manner.
- Deliver membership certificates and letters to NICA members.
- Generate both weekly and monthly target performance report and submit to the Head of the department.
- Implementing fully, as a responsibility, all measures, guidelines and recommendations necessary for a successful recruitment of persons into NICA Membership.
- Deal with membership related correspondences and other enquiries.
- Your work demands that you must work quickly and accurately, even under pressure, while at the same time having a positive approach to meeting targets and willing to take on new tasks.
Applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Educational qualification: Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other Social Science Course, with high marketing skills including business communication.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Age: 25 years and above.
- Computer skill: Must be very skillful in the use of computer
- Social media experience: must be well experienced in LinkedIn, email marketing, Facebook, other platforms and internet browsing.
- Other super requirements: very sound in English, super written skills, extrovertly smart, hardworking, and excellent personality.
Expected remuneration for this role is N80,000 Monthly subject to review based on productivity.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living around Utako, Abuja.