Job Vacancy: Maintenance Technician – Blow Mold (Manufacturing) at Emerald Food & Beverage Company Limited
Maintenance Technician – Blow Mold (Manufacturing) at Emerald Food & Beverage Company Limited
Emerald Food & Beverage Company Limited – Our company was established in 2015. We began full operations in 2018 with the launch of Mangero Premium Table Water. Just 6 months after the launch of Mangero, it has become the preferred brand of bottled water in most of South East and South South Nigeria. Since then we have expanded the visibility of our products to about 70% of the country.
We are a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of Mangero premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Blow Mold (Manufacturing)
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Performs all tasks necessary to operate molding machine and molds according to procedure.
- Actively communicates with co-workers – key items within the plant environment on safety, quality, maintenance, production and continuous improvement.
- Follows work instructions as needed and may be asked to write, revise and train others to those instructions.
- Set-up, operate and adjust molding machines for production.
- Enter process data as required on appropriate forms.
- Collects process from process capability and stability.
- Solve basic molding machine operating problems.
- Conducting and/or assisting in raw material evaluations as required.
- Improving and maintaining machine cycles to meet or exceed standards.
- Maintaining 100% cavitation on all molds.
- Coordinate with quality and production for troubleshooting and resolving daily production problems.
- Assist in machine and mold qualification and capability studies.
- Performs root cause analysis when problems arise to determine if actions can be taken immediately or appropriate personnel need to be called.
- Maintains 5S environment in work area.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions.
- Sweeps any debris from work area in the production area and machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and move up to 200 pounds.
- Adheres to plant and corporate safety policies.
- May assist in other areas or perform other duties as required by fluctuating business needs.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of their mail.