Job Vacancy: SEO Specialist at Zinox Media Limited
Zinox Media Limited is an IT consultancy company with an initial focus on website design, development and IT outsourcing. We offer a sturdy edge in your business digital transformation process. We also blend digital technology into all areas of your business and basically give you a better way to operate and deliver the best value to your customers and achieve ROI. We study, analyse and come up with solutions to solve all your business problems with the cutting edge technology and automation. We aid clients to migrate to the cloud to stay agile, flexible and have a competitive advantage. Proud owners of Wazobia Technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Specialist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requrement and Skills
- Candidates should possess a BS / MS Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
N200,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.