Job Vacancy: Frontend Developer at Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited strive to position businesses for sustainable growth by offering competent management and a distinctive approach. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- Develop new and enhance existing user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application front end for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to improve usability
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and trends.
- Work closely with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Node JS, Vue Js
- Good experience of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient implementation of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding of OOP
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Good experience of agile software development such as scrum, Xtreme Programming
- Good knowledge of unit testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of UI
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.