Job Vacancy: Social Media / Digital Content Intern (Remote) at Technify Incubator
Technify Incubator builds out technologies to improve business processes end to end and optimize workflow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Digital Content Intern
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a talented Social media Intern and Digital Content Creatorto administer our social media accounts and create daily content.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Co-Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Manage social media accounts’ design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 0 – 2 years experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Remote work
- Data stipends of N35,000.
- Co Build amazing idea.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and links to past work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.