Job Vacancy: Video Editors at Satview Network
Satview Network is Nigeria’s first No Subscription Direct to Home Satellite service provider with premium channels. You can enjoy over 50 channels without a monthly Subscription with popular movies, sports, dramas, children, and educational programs.
Satview Network is operated by The Dexterity Group which is wholly Nigerian owned. Whether it is providing the best of content, entertainment, information, and education to our viewers, or having mutually rewarding and transparent relationships with all our stakeholders, The Dexterity Group has a consuming passion for World-Class Quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working on video manipulation, formatting, post production, compositing and editing using tools such as After Effects and Premiere
- Delivering clips at specified durations
- Providing creative and technical quality control.
- Editing content and utilizing various encoding tools
Requirements & Skills
- Creativity and ability to work without requiring supervision is essential to this role.
- The perfect candidate for this role would be someone looking to put their work experience to good use.
- Must have great organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Must have a working knowledge of editing softwares like Adobe premiere etc.
- Experience editing content to censorship guidelines a plus.
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Colour Correction, and animation techniques a plus.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / OND qualification with 1 – 10 years work experience.
- As a prerequisite, the successful candidate must believe in the core values of Satview Network and be driven by the mission.
N30,000 – N45,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.