Job Vacancy: Software Engineer at the Next Hire Consulting
The Next Hire Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is on the hunt for a Software Engineer for its E-Commerce business. The Software Engineer will provide technical leadership and be a hands-on leader, championing design and development efforts using latest technologies and frameworks and influence application design and architecture.
- Evaluating innovative technologies for opportunities to improve existing systems
- Pragmatically provide support, maintain and extend the existing codebase as we move towards the future
- Developing software solutions for high performance, high availability, low maintenance, easy diagnosis of problems, that enable the business to grow via self-service API’s and UI’s
- Collaborating with a team to produce reusable software solutions that meet business initiatives and employ consistent design patterns
- Coordinate e-Commerce product initiatives
- Participating in code reviews and scrum meetings, and continuously iterating to help improve our processes
- Integrate e-commerce products and services
- At least a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Mathematics
- In-depth mastery of multiple technologies, languages, and development environments
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Strong development ability, with a focus on back-end applications with rich API surfaces
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume and Portfolio link to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.