Job Vacancy: Web Developer (Fully Remote) at Pentagonware Technologies
Pentagonware Technologies – Founded in 2018, Pentagonware Technologies aims to offer IT solutions to businesses in almost every industry. Through our innovative solutions, we can help solve your business issues. Whether you need a website, software, a tool, a portal, IT consultations, digital marketing services, cloud-based solutions,blockchain solutions, or more, we offer everything.
Our team of experts can provide tailored IT solutions to businesses in industries such as aerospace, agriculture, marketing, education, banking, finance, law firms, auto dealers, religious institutes, restaurants, hotels, real estate, health, media industry, and entertainment, thus, everyone out there. We have a wealth of experience and knowledge in each of these industries and can provide bespoke IT solutions that will help your business to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer (Fully Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
- Our company is in search of a Laravel Developer who has the technical ability to implement server side code written in the Laravel framework.
- Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing applications that are written in PHP.
- Receive instructions from team lead on tasks and work harmoniously with other team members
- To Design and implement web applications that use the Laravel framework.
- Implement server side logic to process front inputs.
- Work with CSS framework such as bootstrap to create responsive user interface
- Identify and fix bugs that are found within code.
- Design and Interact with SQL databases. Make use of secured and standard database practice.
- Ensure the appropriate security standards have been implemented.
- Ensure you’ve written unit test cases to verify code is performing as expected and to prevent possibly security breaches.
- Create written documentation for the different components.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.