Job Vacancy: Electrical Automation Engineer at Contracting and Technical Service Limited
Contracting and Technical Service is an industrial solutions provider for technical and engineering services, with proven experience in designing, installing, commissioning, maintaining, and overhauling processes and systems with a focus on helping industries reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Automation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contracting and Technical Service is an industrial solutions provider for technical and engineering services, with proven experience in designing, installing, commissioning, maintaining, and overhauling processes and systems with a focus on helping industries reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
- You are responsible for reviewing all engineering design plans, performing complex calculations, designing, and constructing electrical systems and their components, liaising with other engineers, and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- You should be able to stick to the allocated budget and build reliable, quality electrical systems.
These include but are not limited to:
- Managing and overseeing electrical engineering projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Developing project blueprints and conducting market research to serve as a guide for effective systems.
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards.
- Analyzing client design proposals and specifications to determine cost-effective solutions.
- Maintaining project schedules and project cost summaries to track work progress, budget status, and manpower resource utilization.
- Interpreting P& ID and ISO drawings for the rest of the team.
- Carry out onsite visit, inspection, troubleshooting, installation, and commissioning of ac drive for HVAC, compressor, mud pumps, and Conveyor systems applications e.t.c
- Calibration of process variables such as flow meters, temperature controllers, and pressure transmitters.
- Provide timely, detailed, and accurate reports on service work performed.
- Calibration of plant equipment within ISO 9001 standards.
- Completing quality assurance on all electrical components and projects.
- Writing and Submitting reports to line manager.
- Analyzing and approving various construction and engineering plans.
- Carry out a risk assessment and hazard control before work commences.
- Work with other team members to create continuous improvement of products and services.
- Ensure appropriate Specification, Selection and Procurement of all materials/components to be used for all tasks within your scope.
- Ensure the best quality and pricing fits into the assigned budget of CaTS.
- Maintain conformance to quality control policies that guide the quality-of-service delivery, Cost mitigation techniques, Profit maximization and customer satisfaction
- Provide clear feedback to customers on the repair status of customer’s equipment.
- Established Service level agreement (SLA) with clients to improve system reliability and effective maintenance practices.
Education & Skills Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Instrumentation and Automation.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with close attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with CAD software and MS Office.
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Excellent time management and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to work in a team and always remain professional.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.