Job Vacancy: Technical Crew – Engineering Competence Coach (Offshore) at DD Offshore West Africa Limited
DD Offshore West Africa Limited is the Nigerian subsidiary of Dolphin Drilling Limited, a UK limsted company, with both entities being affiliates / subsidiaries of the Dolphin Drilling Group, a leading provider of drilling rigs to the hydrocarbon exploration and production industry worldwide.
The company is now looking to employ Technical Professionals to boost its operations in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. Thus, opportunities onboard a moored offshore semi-submersible drilling rig exist for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Crew – Engineering Competence Coach (Offshore)
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
- Candidates should possess a STCW Certificate of Competence – Chief Engineer (III/2) Unlimited preferred, Second Engineer (III/2) Unlimited acceptable.
- OPITO Competence Assessor Qualification, OPITO Competence Verifier Qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Chief Engineer on an operational semi-submersible or drilling vessel and a minimum of 2 years as a 1st Engineer.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Competence Coach, carrying out competence assessments, verification and audit activities and have experience working with an electronic competence assurance management system.
- As this position is required to work or travel offshore, candidates will be required to hold a valid offshore medical and survival certification.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters together with CV and relevant copies of educational qualifications to: email@example.com copying: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.