Senior IT Manager at Newedge Finance limited
Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with the management team to assess and define the system requirements.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and developing effective solutions.
- Preparing network analytics, data reports, and operational manuals.
- Training the engineering team on new systems, protocols, and best practices.
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Skilled in configuring Cisco or Huawei switch equipment (one of them can be used), VLAN division, DHCP server construction, routing table configuration, network traffic control, Internet behavior management etc.
- Proficient in network troubleshooting, network cabling
- Identify and solve potential and actual security problems
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade our network and infrastructure systems
- Implement and maintain security controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar field.
- Master’s Degree may be preferred.
- CompTIAA+ or Network+ certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a systems engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Proven work experience as a Cyber Security Specialistand developer or a similar role
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Linux and UNIX.
- Experience with database management software, such as MySQL, Oracle RDBMS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent scripting skills with knowledge of programming languages, such as Perl, Ruby, and Python.
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including Git, GitHub, and NET.
- Good knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP, IP, and OSI models.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Candidates should also mention the below details while applying for the job:
- Full Name
- Total Years of Experience
- Particular Year of Experience
- Present Monthly Gross Salary
- Expected Monthly Gross Salary
- Notice Period (How soon you can join us).