Dataflex Nigeria Limited is a leading IT solutions and services company with more than three decades of unbroken experience, helping organizations innovate through digital transformation initiatives. We are a customer centric organisation and offer our strategic consultation, system integration and the services required to solve complex business challenges. We think value, not just technology. We take a deep dive into your business to deliver innovations tailored meet to specific needs.
We serve the ever-evolving corporate world with services such as Enterprise Content Management Solutions, Data Warehousing Solutions, Business Intelligence Solutions, Cloud services, Storage systems consolidation and support, Enterprise Applications & many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channels Partner Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seeking to hire a Channel Partner Manager who will be responsible for developing and growing relationships with channel partners with a primary focus on sales revenue maximization and lead generation.
- The role will balance sales support and partner management, with the focus on growing the sales funnel.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Develop process improvements to optimize OEM/ Partner management activities.
- Take a proactive approach in identifying and engaging with OEMs to develop long term business relationship.
- Negotiate with OEMs using appropriate methods to help secure good discount for customers.
- Organise periodic pipeline review with all the OEMs that partner with Dataflex.
- Discover opportunities and also work with account managers to drive same to closure.
- Design, implement and execute business plans for each strategic partner and build effective measurements that clearly show revenue milestones are being met/exceeded
- Analyze market trends and accordingly support the Sales Manager to develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Regularly review and measure partner’s sales performance/progress and recommend improvements.
- Generate incremental revenue according to specific targets
- Align with the sales team to put performance targets & development plans in place for each partner and complete quarterly business reviews to track/feedback progress against targets.
- Identify and resolve issues that impede the business relationship between Dataflex and Channel Partners
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Work closely with other internal functions to bring the right momentum into the sales process to support the closing of more deals.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the customers and OEMs that are Dataflex partner.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Prepare written presentations and reports regularly to the sales manager.
- Develop pipeline together with the team members to ensure steady sales.
- Be involved in all day to day business activities that will help the growth of the business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or any related field.
- 3 – 5 years of applicable business experience and minimum 3 years’ experience working in high end sales/channel role.
- Have significant strategic account and territory management experience.
- Previous experience of excelling in a channel management role with service partners and preferably in the IT industry.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivate and passionate about sales.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using “Channel Manager” as the subject of the mail.