Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce market place focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, and much more. Our field of operation is global with our head office based in Nigeria, with an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Content Writer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.