Globally dispersed international students who wish to enroll in a degree program in the UK are given GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
The number of applicants of the same nationality who get awards in the same intake under the same category is limited to three.
Through scholarships and academic cooperation between the EU and the rest of the world, the Erasmus Mundus initiative of the European Union seeks to improve the quality of higher education.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Postgraduate Scholarship
The GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarship includes:
1. A contribution to the student participation costs (tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory participation costs).
2. A contribution to student travel and installation costs.
3. A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the study program.
Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Postgraduate Scholarship
1. You must be International student.
2. You must be must have good academic records.
3. You must be proficient in English Language.
The GLOCAL Consortium selection committee assesses each application according to the following criteria:
1. Academic merit (e.g. relevance and level of academic qualifications)–30%.
2. Supporting personal statement–40%.
3. Quality of (academic) references–10%.
4. Other (e.g. relevant research/professional experiences/interests)–20%.
Documents Required for Application
1. Degree certificate (and an official translation into English).
2. Official academic transcript(s) (and an official translation into English).
3. Two supporting reference letters on headed paper.
4. English language proficiency.
5. A scan of the photo page of your passport.
6. Your CV (Europass format preferred, but not mandatory).
7. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application form–2022 entry.
8. Separate personal statement (for self-funded applicants only).
January 7, 2023.