The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarships offers three different scholarship programs to Nigerians. Besides the Undergraduate Scholarship Program, Guinness Nigeria also offers technical training scholarships and graduate skills development scholarships as part of its scholarship programs.
Over the past ten years, Guinness Nigeria has supported its host communities and surrounding states through its scholarship programs in an effort to promote youth development. Utilizing Young Vibrant Nigerians, the Scheme has covered up to 20 beneficiaries’ whole tuition costs.
The following are the Criteria to be Eligible for The Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship scheme;
1. Applicants must be Nigerian or reside in the Country to apply Guinness scholarship 2022.
2. Applicants Must either be in First or Second year in any Nigerian polytechnics or Universities.
3. Applicants Must be Study Any of these Courses in polytechnics or Any Nigeria Universities; courses like Engineering & Sciences which Includes Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
1. While there should large volume of the Numbers of Applicants, an Aptitude test may be Conducted.
2. Candidates may be demanded to submit an introductory letter from their host Community where necessary.
3. Applicants with Genuine Documents (No false record) will only be considered for the Scholarship.