In order to carry out the vision of its founder, Geneviève McMillan (1922-2008), and to honor her friend, the artist Reba Stewart, the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation was founded in 2005. (1930-1971). McMillan’s love of Africa is honored by the scholarship.
Since 2010, the McMillan-Stewart Foundation and the Sciences Po American Foundation have collaborated to provide merit-based scholarships that provide deserving African students from sub-Saharan African nations access to France’s higher education system.
Benefits of Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Scholarships
1. Successful students will receive a scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year, for the duration of their undergraduate studies program.
2. As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
Requirements for Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Scholarships
1. Applicants must be citizens of a sub-Saharan African country.
2. Applicants must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country and;
3. Applicants must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa program.
Documents Required for Application
Cover letter outlining motivations to study at Sciences Po’s undergraduate program and to benefit from the Scholarship.
April 10, 2023.