VACANCY:: Chief Finance Officer at GTI Microfinance Bank Limited
GTI Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Budgeting and Long-Term Forecasting, Budget Monitoring and Implementation
- Balance Sheet Management
- Income and Expense Management
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- General Ledger Management
- Payroll Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Liquidity Management
- Transfer Pricing Management
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Tax Management
- Relationship Management (Correspondent Banks, External Auditors, CBN, NDIC, etc)
- Compliance and Regulatory Reporting (CBN, NDIC, SEC, NSE, FIRS, etc.)
- Build capacity of unit staff through quality trainings.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-9 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.