One of Asia’s top research universities, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), offers a competitive and prestigious scholarship program called the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step toward a successful research career by enrolling in a PhD program.
Benefits of NTU President’s Graduate Scholarships
The NPGS award terms are:
1. Full tuition fees.
2. Monthly stipend of $3,000.
3. Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
4. One-time IT allowance of $1500.
5. Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase.
6. Thesis preparation allowance.
7. Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation.
Requirements for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates but all things being equal, preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
You must have a First Class Honors degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level. If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree program, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a First Class Honors degree or equivalent.
December 31, 2022.