JOB VACANCY! Secretary at Mactay Consulting (Lagos & Rivers)
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Locations: Lagos & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Oil & Gas
- Administrative assistance to the DGM/EGM and support to a Team of about 100 Persons of diverse nationalities.
- Review and periodical update of appropriate schedules to reflect data/input provided by team members.
- Management of communications and information dissemination as an integral part of Team’s performance such that a constructive and cooperative working relationship is maintained.
- Assist with the preparation of Corporate Letters (Proper packaging for dispatch, Filing & Archiving), Memos(DOA.etc), Dissemination of information, Scheduling of appointments with the hierarchy, Liaising with othe secretaries for signatures, Company information etc
- Assign chronological numbers to letters.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Manage travel arrangements for the hierachy; follow up on full approval of mission orders, transportation and accommodation requests.
- Manage requests for reservations of meeting rooms
- Collation of all administrative enquiries and suggestions for the hierarchy’s consideration for approval and further action.
- Sort for distribution, incoming correspondence, prepare responses to those containing routine inquiries.
- Ensure proper archiving of documents using documentation software for proper document management
- Schedule and organise resources for meetings, workshops etc when required.
- General management of administrative forms (absence request and weekend duty) and update of applicable schedule.
- Encouraging and building mutual respect and co-operation among team members.
- Assist in organising relevant office events where applicable (Lunch, Dinners, Sendforth, Celebration of milestones)
- Processing of expenses incurred during travels and other means.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to the hierarchy and other appropriate parties and/or take messages with relations to the team.
- Manage requests and keeping inventory of office supplies and consumables.
The Job holder adheres to the H3SE rules:
- Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation
- Take the necessary measures to avert immediate threat of danger. Exercising caution as necessary to avoid danger to persons and installations or avoid pollution
- Responsible for the promotion of Company safety, environment and quality policies and programs, and carry out HSE specific duties and responsibilities related to the job.
- Report to Management HSE issues faced or observed and propose ways of improvement.
- Candidates should possess an HND or above in relevant subject
- 5 years experience in related tasks
- Good computer skills
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills and good team spirit
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.