The Master of Science in International Health (MScIH) program is centered on the health issues associated with poverty in low- and middle-income nations.
The curriculum seeks to give students a firm grounding in international public health principles and to arm them with the skills needed to administer and launch sustainable programs for disease control, health promotion, and the growth of health services across a variety of populations and nations.
Benefits of MSc in International Health Scholarships
1. Depending on the academic level, monthly payment of 750 euros for graduates or 1000 euros for doctoral candidates.
2. Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
3. Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Requirements for MSc in International Health Scholarships
Heidelberg Institute of Public Health.
1. Four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Public Health relevant discipline.
2. At least one year of relevant work experience, including Public Health experience in low- and middle-income settings.
Charité–University of Medicine Berlin
1. Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from eligible developing countries/territories may apply.
October 15, 2022.