Accountant at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client, a leading & most preferred realtors network & real estate investment hub in Africa, due to expansion, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience on the role.
- ICAN certification is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.