The UK government’s overseas scholarship program is called Chevening. They provide fellowships to study in the UK for a year on a fully financed master’s degree program.
These awards are funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organizations.
Successful Chevening applicants come from a wide variety of nations and backgrounds, but they all exhibit the drive, vision, and abilities necessary to create a better world.
Benefits of Chevening Scholarship in Albania
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes:
1. University tuition fees.
2. A monthly stipend.
3. Travel costs to and from the UK.
4. An arrival allowance.
5. A homeward departure allowance.
6. The cost of one visa application.
7. A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
Requirements for Chevening Scholarship
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
1. Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
2. Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
3. Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
4. Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
5. Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
November 1, 2022.