International undergraduate and graduate students at Australian Catholic University who have excelled academically in previous studies are recognized with scholarships.
Benefits of ACU International Student Scholarships
The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two).
Requirements for ACU International Student Scholarships
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, by the scholarship application close date:
1. Citizenship: international students.
2. Course: any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses).
3. Year level: first year (Commencing a new ACU course in Semester 1, 2023).
4. Required study load: full-time.
5. Campus: any on campus
6. You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2023.
7. You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants).
8. You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
9. You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award.
10. You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
October 8, 2022.