Brunel celebrated its 50th anniversary as a university in 2016. However, our predecessor colleges, Borough Road College, Maria Grey College, Shoreditch College, the West London Institute of Higher Education, as well as Acton Technical College and then Brunel College, can trace our history all the way back to 1798.
The scholarship program is only available to students who are totally self-supporting and is determined by overall academic merit and professional experience.
The applicants who most nearly meet or surpass the award requirements will receive scholarships.
Benefits of Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarship for International students.
The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience.
The scholars will receive an award amount of £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
Requirements for Brunel University London Masters Scholarship
1. Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored).
Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
2. Must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught program starting in January 2023.
3. Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
4. Award winners will be expected to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the scholarship in order to accept.
This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
5. All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.