As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges.
The scholarship is if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA.
Full course fees for both the Master’s degree and MBA program, and a grant for living expenses of at least £16,062 per year for both years of study.
Requirements for Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
1. Academic achievement.
2. Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation.
3. Strong personal character, integrity and commitment.
4. Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise.
5. Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
6. Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
January 4, 2023.