In Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, there is a private institution called Sharda University.
The Sharda Group of Institutions, established by P.K. Gupta in 1996, includes the school. The organization has campuses in Greater Noida, Mathura, and Agra.
Aim and Benefits of Sharda University Scholarship
The Number of Scholarships to be offered is:
1. Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
2. Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
3. Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships.
Requirements for Sharda University Scholarship
1. Be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
2. For entry to Bachelor programs applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
3. For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
4. For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
5. Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
Documents to be Submitted
1. An application form with one recent photograph.
2. Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
3. Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
4. For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per above requirements
5. Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
6. A recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
7. A copy of a valid passport.
8. An Essay of 1500 words with topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India,”