Creating leaders is a long-standing practice at Oxford University. Our MBA program continues this tradition by giving you a strong foundation in fundamental business concepts while also helping you to extend your perspective and comprehend the function of business in society.
You will be pushed to delve deeply into the topics that most interest you so that you can develop the strategic abilities and insight necessary to lead a fruitful, fulfilling career.
Students from low-income countries who are unable to pursue higher education in their home nations due to political, socioeconomic, or other constraints are eligible for a number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly known as Oxford Student Scholarships).
Aim and Benefits of Reach Oxford Scholarship
1. Course fees.
2. Grant for living costs.
3. One return air fare per year.
Requirements for Reach Oxford Scholarship
To be considered for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
1. Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
2. Must have been offered admission into any of the undergraduate programs at Oxford University.
3. Must possess exceptional academic results and also great leadership qualities.
4. Applicants should be willing to return to their home country after the completion of their studies.
5. Applicants who have not studied at an undergraduate level before will be given priority.
February 9, 2023.