The University of Lausanne (UNIL) Masters scholarships are merit-based awards given only to students who have graduated from foreign universities and who have achieved exceptionally high academic standards.
The stipend is worth CHF 1,600.- per month from 15 September to 15 July, not to exceed the program’s minimum regulatory time (according to the program, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any).
The grant is suspended if the program is given up on.
Eligibility for University of Lausanne Masters Scholarships
1. To have graduated from a foreign institution with a degree that UNIL considers to be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree before the start of the master’s program there.
2. To have achieved academic distinction during your studies, particularly by exceptionally strong performance.
3. To have a language proficiency of at least B2 (on the worldwide scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or C1 (on the scale for the language in which your chosen master’s is taught).
4. Not having a UNIL registration.
5. Have paid the administration cost of CHF 200.00.
6. The scholarship will be suspended if you drop out of the course.
Selection Criteria for University of Lausanne Masters Scholarships
The awards are more specifically designed for students who excelled in their undergraduate studies and who struggle to meet their financial obligations throughout the Master’s program.
However, it is essential that the candidates have enough money to support themselves while completing any further coursework that may be necessary before enrolling in the Master’s program.
The deadline for applications is 1 November to begin a master’s degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the program allows.
We hope this information has satisfied your curiosity. What not to share to bless someone out there? Click on the Share button on this site to help share with friends and loved ones.