The Chevening award is open to students who are interested in studying at Queen Mary University of London. This scholarship opportunity will cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as provide a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening – the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders – to provide a large number of full scholarships for study on our one-year Masters courses.
Application Deadline: 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Unlimited number at Queen Mary (around 2000 across UK)
Value of Award: Full tuition fees, living costs and flights.
Duration of Award: 1 year
- You must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- You must return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- You must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- You must have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- You must have applied to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2023.
Application Process: Applications for all scholarships must be made directly to Chevening: full details on how to apply are available on Chevening’s webpages. Applications for September 2023 entry are open now: https://www.chevening.org/apply/
Applicants should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at QMUL through our online portal in the normal way.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information