After reading that title, I know what you’re thinking. “Is it even possible for me to make money with Unicaf without working there?”
Well, the answer is simple: Of course, you can!
All you need to do is to refer students to UNICAF through the Unicaf Referral Programme. With each successful registration you make, your rank in the UNICAF Referral programme will increase. This will, in turn, increase the rewards you get for each successful referral!
A Step-By-Step Guide:
How to Become a Unicaf Referee:
The process of referring your friends and family to UNICAF is as simple as a few mouse clicks! Here is a step-by-step guide on how to refer potential students to UNICAF:
- Register as a user on our UNICAF Referral Programme sign-up page.
- Verify your E-mail. The verification e-mail will be sent to you once you complete the sign-up process.
- Join the UNICAF Referral Membership Programme and click on the “Join Now” button to start making money
- Copy and share your UNICAF Referral URL with any interested friends or family.
- You can redeem your referral rewards at any time by following the steps below. Be aware that you will only receive referral rewards if the people you refer complete their registration with UNICAF.
Making Money by Redeeming your Referral Reward
Congratulations! You have successfully referred a new student to UNICAF! Now you are trying to figure out how to claim your UNICAF Referral Programme rewards, right? Well, look no further, here is a step-by-step guide for receiving your referral rewards from the UNICAF Referral Programme:
- Login to your account using your email address and the password you have created (If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot your Password” option and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password)
- Click on the “Unicaf Referral Membership Programme”
- Click on “Redeem Balance” in order to redeem the money you have earned from your referral
- Select the payment method you would prefer to receive your reward in (i.e. Bank account, PayPal or have the amount deducted directly from your tuition fees, if you are a current Unicaf student.)
- Fill in the required fields, depending on the payment methods you choose, then click “Submit”
- The amount you have pending to be redeemed will be shown in the “Pending Withdrawals” section until our Finance department processes the payment
- Once the Finance department has processed the payment, the redeemed amount will be shown in the “Withdrawals” section.
- Congratulations! You can now successfully receive your reward via the selected payment method. Keep sharing your referral link with your friends and family to receive more rewards from Unicaf!
How to Apply for a Unicaf Scholarship via your Referral link
If you’ve received a referral link from a friend and are interested in applying for a Unicaf scholarship, follow the steps below:
- Copy and paste the URL you received from your referrer into an internet browser and hit Enter.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Insert your email address, check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions (after you have read them) and hit “Submit”
- Fill in the form with the required information to set up your account
- Choose the university programme you’re interested in and hit “Apply Now”
- Once you complete and submit your Unicaf scholarship application, one of our student advisors will contact you to guide you through the process of submitting your application.
- For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Why should you apply to Unicaf via the Unicaf Referral Programme?
Is Unicaf 100% online?
Unicaf offers exclusively online, or on-campus taught programmes, (which combine online delivery with face-to-face classroom teaching). Using Unicaf’s Virtual Learning Environment, the largest digital platform in Africa, students can access study materials 24/7, and ‘earn as they learn’, studying at their convenience, without neglecting job or family commitments. Infact, the Unicaf VLE provides everything a student needs, from the moment of enrolment, all the way through to graduation.
Is Unicaf Accredited?
All degree programmes offered by Unicaf and awarded by its partner universities are internationally recognised. Locally, Unicaf University is a licensed university in Malawi, Zambia, and Uganda and is also approved to recruit students in Kenya. In Malawi, it is accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) of Malawi, and in Zambia, it is accredited by the Higher Education Authority (HEA). In Uganda, it is accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Uganda. Unicaf University campuses in Zambia, Malawi and Uganda are also accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) as independent higher education providers.
Many more accreditations and licenses by national agencies are on the way, in various other African countries. Unicaf University is a member of the United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) and a member of the Southern African Regional Universities Association (SARUA). Unicaf’s UK Partners; Liverpool John Moores University, the University of East London and the University of Suffolk also offer a multitude of internationally-recognised Master’s degrees for you to choose from.
When Can I Start Studying with Unicaf?
With new modules starting almost every month (subject to demand), students can commence their studies whenever they are ready. By taking one module at a time, students can get in-depth knowledge about any particular topic. They can also take time off their studies, if needed, to attend to a significant project at work or a family matter that requires their attention.