UITH guidelines for School of Basic Nursing entrance exam, 2022/2023
This is to invite all candidates that applied to the School of Basic Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital to the Computer Based Entrance Examination which has been scheduled to hold as from Thursday 8th to Saturday, 10th September 2022 at the School Complex, (OLD MATERNITY HOSPITAL) Amilegbe, Ilorin from 8.00am each day.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION
1. Candidates are to arrive at the School Complex at the scheduled time.
2. Candidates must come in through the second gate of the School Complex which is adjacent to 2nd ECWA Church, Amilegbe, Ilorin.
3. Candidates should be formally/properly dressed for the examination.
4. Candidates would undergo security check at the second gate before entering the School Complex.
Hence the use of Mobile Phones, Bags, Wrist Watch, Calculator, ATM Card and any other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the Examination.
5. Applicants must be COVID-19 compliant by wearing their nose mask/sanitizer.
6. No parent or guardian would be allowed into the School Complex.
7. Vehicles of parents or candidates will not be allowed access into the School premises.
8. Applicants are to keep all rules of engagement within and outside the School premises.
9. To be admitted into the venue of the examination candidates are to provide the summary page printed after completing application form on the hospital website and a photocopy of Remita payment of N10,000.00 application fee.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through text message and invited for the Oral Interview/Screening of Original Certificates (O’level Certificate/Print out and Birth
Certificate/Declaration of Age) on Monday, 12th September, 2022.
For: Chief Medical Director