Senior Sales Officer at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client is a specialty chemical and fluid management and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa.
They are a market leader in designing, formulating, and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completion applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance. They support customers and projects in 5 deep-water assets in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deliver on these commitments and acquire future businesses, our client is seeking to hire a Senior Sales Executive in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Preferred candidates are experienced persons who have some or strong experience in sales within Banking or other Financial institutions.
- Deployment of necessary solutions around persona’s as part of sales planning process.
- Able to drive towards sales targets, has visibility of all opportunities and risk, ensures tight pipeline and proposal tracking systems.
- Comfortable negotiating with senior and mid-level client stakeholders or procurement teams and knows what levers to use. Pre-empts stakeholder objections and pushes the client to a favourable outcome.
- Have full ownership and autonomy for closing business within your own sales pipeline with a consultative and solutions focused approach
- Work with our Technical team to target strategic accounts
- Demonstrate the highest commitment to sales force penetration and retention
- Lead the implementation of pilot projects and closing new business with large enterprises, with access to high value accounts
- Close additional revenue through upselling and cross selling
- Supports their line manager in development and execution of the business plan across their client portfolio: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline for its group of clients/solutions.
- Joint accountability with line manager for business planning and implementation. Tracks the financial performance of clients.
- Demonstrate keen eye for tracking client budgets and pursuing opportunities
- Works continuously with Commercial peers and other leaders to ensure that leads and opportunities are picked up, pertinent information about clients is shared and the relevant people are consulted and/or informed of key activity on an account
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in Sales in Banking and Finance, Trade Marketing, and Key accounts.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- New business sales focus
- Service Delivery space), managing large and complex deals
- Previous SaaS sales experience is highly desirable
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business cases and ROI together with customer personnel.
- Ability to articulate the value of solutions to prospects and customers and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunity
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /customer organizations including the senior level and internally across the business
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Should have the ability to work in a team and have time management and organizational skills.
- Should be result & detail-oriented and have immaculate credentials in honesty & integrity.
- Ability to do multi-task and work under pressure with minimum supervision in a fast-paced engineering environment.
- Should have sound knowledge & understanding of industrial sales function and business finance, especially in Pricing, Accounts planning, Accounts Influence, Account Management, and Discipline, Accounts Financial Management.
- Should be good in Solutions Selling.
- Should have good Negotiation, Analytical & Presentation skills.
- Sound knowledge of Computer applications like MS Office, and the Internet.
- Digital knowledge
- Excellent business English (+ local language), both verbal and written
- Proven sales acumen
- Strong analytical skills
Competitive along with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.